Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Time for our June winner announcement...

It's time to announce the winner of our June challenge!

Before I do that, I wanted to thank each of you that shared your awesome creations using Time For Tea Designs images!  Your creativity and talents are amazing and we enjoyed seeing what you could do with our digital stamps!

Our randomly selected winner for June is Lillian of Lillian's Leisure who created this beautiful card featuring the Girl With Roses image:


Congratulations Lillian...please send an email to the following address admin@timeforteadesigns.co.uk with your selection of your three (3) images!!!

And I hope you will join in our challenge for July where our theme is Stars or Stripes...you can find all the details on our blog post here.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Lillian such a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I'm so thrilled to be the winner, and so happy that I discovered your challenge blog to be able to join in! Your images are adorable, and I'm so happy for the opportunity to add more to my files! Thanks so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lillian. It was a cute card. Have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Lillian! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lillian, thanks for playing along with us :-) DT Deni

    ReplyDelete