Tuesday 11 May 2021

Challenge #2 - Use your Dies

                                                                 Hello everyone!

So our first challenge is all complete and we'll be announcing the winners on 15th May here on the blog and also in our FB groups.

But now it's time for the second challenge!



Now we understand that some of you may not have T4TD dies in your craft stash yet, so just for this challenge we're relaxing the rules a bit. Although we'd love for you to use T4TD dies, as long as you use T4TD stamps and stencils for your entry it will be OK to use any dies you already have.

And remember you can use our free digital images for your entry too. Grab yourself one HERE.

How about a little DT inspiration from Lien to get you in the mood?

Lien has used the awesome Box Clever Card Die to create her awesome card.

The super cute images are from the Happy Mail Critters and Treat Yourself stamp and die sets. 

Don't you just love the shades of pink and her amazing colouring of the animal images?


I'd really love a pink mail box like this one, wouldn't you?

How about a little reminder about the prizes? Check this out!


And how about a little DT inspiration from me? Here's my card using T4TD dies:

I've used the Stripes Cover Plate as the foundation for my card. I inked up a piece of card with distress oxides in happy Spring colours before die cutting it and adhering it to a toning aqua card base.

I then used some of the cut out pieces to die cut the leaves from the Spring Blooms set. I also inked up some smaller pieces of card in pinks and oranges and die cut some flowers. I popped a few up on foam pads for extra dimension.


I finished off my card using the Happy Birthday Sentiment die.

I'm hoping you're now raring to go! Just check out our How to Play page as a reminder of how to play along.


As long as your project features Time For Tea Designs products then you can enter the Challenge.

I'm so looking forward to seeing you link your entries below.
(PS any FB entries already submitted will also be included in the prize draws this month.)

Enjoy!

Jane T
x

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing everyone's entries! Last month was terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Always fun to see what people enjoy using most or where their inspiration leads.

      Delete
    2. So am I! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment ALB & BlueBrumby. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting these challenges! Hopefully I'll have a second entry to submit! Amazing that you're also choosing a guest designer as well. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and sharing! Happy Crafting - T4TD Design Team